Positive Impact for your Enterprise’s Development
- No capital repayment requirement for 15 years, so that capital invested by the Trust and self-generated income can accelerate the social economy enterprise’s development and growth.
Equity that Improves for your Enterprise’s Financial Capacity
- Significantly reduces annual expenditures to repay project financing.
- Enables enterprises to constitute a fund or owner’s equity to carry out a project.
- Improves the enterprise’s financial structure due to a better balance between debt and owner’s equity.
- Improves the enterprise’s financial structure and financial ratios through an investment in the form of equity, giving the enterprise the flexibility and financial capacity it requires to carry out its mission and objectives.
- Improves debt coverage ratio and indebtedness ratio.
A Needed Helping Hand to Carry Out for your Project
- A Provides the capitalization required to carry out the enterprise’s project, because a Trust investment is considered to be part of the promoter’s capital outlay.
- Helps enterprises attract other financial partners by serving as financial leverage.
Reduced Financial Risk for your Enterprise
- Offers patient capital that is either unsecured or subordinated to products offered by a financial institution. Financial risk for an enterprise is therefore lower than it would be with conventional debt (mortgage, term loan, etc.).
An Appropriate Financing Strategy for you !
- Offers investments at a competitive interest rate.
- Enables stability of repayment with a fixed interest rate for the duration of financing, whereas with a loan from a financial institution, the rate can fluctuate over a 15-year period.
- Enables the achievement of a twofold objective:
• Reduce annual expenditures;
• Maintain interest charges within acceptable limits in the context of a financing structure comprising mortgage debt and a Trust investment.
Discover more in detail, the advantages of the Chantier de l’économie sociale Trust thanks to concrete scenarios: